The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Benefits of eInvoicing with Tradeshift
Tradeshift increases invoicing accuracy, and improves visibility to the payment process and status through an easy-to-use web-based platform
- No installation of hardware or software required.
- Supports both manual and highly-automated options allowing suppliers to submit invoices from within existing billing software.
Real-time Monitoring & Communication
- Check the status of invoices with real-time updates in your computer or mobile browser.
- Confirm invoice receipt -- no delays due to missing information or lost paper invoices.
- Communicate and attach supporting documents directly from within Tradeshift.
- No setup fees, transaction fees, or service charges.
- Invoice other customers through the Tradeshift network at no charge.
Public Profiles & Network
- Promote your business, products and services to the fastest-growing network of connected companies. Get a modern web presence easily and efficiently.
Getting Started with Tradeshift
We built a short guide on how to get started quickly with only 5 steps.
These five steps will guide you through the most important steps invited supplier should take while and after responding to the invitation email of their customer.
Invoicing Air France - KLM
Once you have determined your preferred method for sending your documents via Tradeshift, you are ready to start sending to Air France-KLM. For your integration options please visit: https://integrate.tradeshift.com.
Currently, Air France-KLM uses Tradeshift for the following:
- Inbound invoices (invoices sent from suppliers)
- Inbound credit notes (credit notes sent from suppliers)
- Outbound invoice statuses (on invoices sent from suppliers)
- Outbound credit note statuses (on credit notes sent from suppliers)
- Business firewall validation rules and error messages
It is important to note that there is a lot of functionality available on Tradeshift that is currently not used by your customer, including:
- Reception of documents outside the scope of invoices and credit notes
- Comments on invoices (available in the comments thread above sent invoices)
Business firewallAs part of the Business Firewall Air France-KLM has implemented a number of validation rules and related error-messages on the Tradeshift platform, helping to quickly and efficiently receive all the required information required to process your invoices.
- Several expenses for the same PO number
- The same expense with different VAT, it is differentiated by creating a PO Line for each tax
- Invoice due date: invoices will always be paid based on the previously agreed terms and conditions, as stipulated in your supplier agreement with Air France or KLM, and therefore are not necessary within the individual invoice.
- Payment details: invoices will always be paid, based on the payment details that Air France-KLM has registered within its financial system. If you need these changed, then you should contact the Air France-KLM support team: email@example.com.
Top questions from invited Air France KLM suppliers
Should someone else be reading this?
If you are receiving electronic invoicing activation emails from Tradeshift, but wish to direct these emails to someone else in your organization, please fill out and submit the form below: